We are Property-Loss Specialists – Public Adjuster Firm

Leading the way in the Carolinas for nearly 40 years ~ Caring for policyholders across the nation

Why choose The Baldwin Company?

Quite simply, The Baldwin Company, under the direction of Wes Baldwin, is the best Public Adjusting Firm. The Baldwin Company, Inc. offers experience, integrity, knowledge – and has the contacts necessary to settle your claim in as timely and fair a manner as possible. Our company brings peace of mind and calm professionalism to your side of the bargaining table, and our work is valued across the country by clients, and by peers.

The Baldwin Company’s experienced team offers both a regional and a nationally-acclaimed professional connection to the intricate world of insurance, meaning the best of all possible worlds for you, our client.

Because of this expertise, many attorneys recommend and rely on The Baldwin Company’s assistance in property-claim settlements. However, The Baldwin Company is not a legal firm – we are professionals in the insurance industry who work on the side of the policyholder rather than the insurance company.

Our experienced team of NC Public Adjusters will save you time and money because we know the exacting demands required to prepare your claim quickly and correctly. The end result is usually a faster, more generous check to you.

Visit our website,  TheBaldwinCo.com

Find more of our blogs at http://thebaldwincomp.blogspot.com


Public Insurance Adjuster Heeds Warning: The Frozen Truth About ‘Flood’ Claims

With winter comes the potential for frozen pipes. When pipes freeze they burst of water it cost property owners dearly. The first thing that comes to many peoples’ minds is to call the insurance provider to report a flood claim. According to one of Charlotte’s best Public Adjusters this can be your worst mistake. Within the industry of insurance the term “flood” holds its own definition. A standard insurance policy usually does not cover flood damages, meaning your claim can be denied. So, what is one to do?

A Pubic Adjuster is your best bet to navigating your insurance policy and filing a successful claim. Remember, insurance companies are not going to make it easy for you to get paid. They would rather keep that money for themselves rather than your repairs. Having an advocate on your side professionally trained and with experience is the best way to file a successful insurance claim for those busted water pipes. It is also the best way to make sure the issue is resolved in a timely manner.